In the Community
This section provides information for Peace Region residents, Indigenous Nations, communities and property owners.
Property Owner Liaison
We provide information to, and gather input from, property owners and leaseholders in the Site C project area. The purpose of the project’s property owner liaison program is to:
- Provide information and update property owners regarding project planning.
- Negotiate and provide compensation for permissions to access private property for the purposes of technical and environmental field studies.
Property Acquisition Program
We've established a process for property acquisition for the Site C Project. With construction underway, we engage in discussions for the acquisition of necessary land and/or rights from private property owners.
- Field Study Notices
- Construction Bulletins
- Construction Maps
- Project News
- Consultation • bytes
- In the Community • 960.26 KB
- Public and Stakeholder Consultation • 2.56 MB
- Regional Community Liaison Committee • 5.44 MB
- BC Hydro Peace Agricultural Compensation Fund • 321.86 KB
- Generate Opportunities (GO) Fund • bytes